Services - Forex Card /Wire Transfer
Forex card Transfer is a foreign currency card, which offers you a secure and easy way of using money to meet all the expenses for overseas travel.
The facilities you get when you use forex card.
Wire Transfer is the electronic way of transferring money in a safe and secure mode. Why to worry about fraudulent services in the market, reach us for a safe and timely service.
Benefits of Wire Transfer
- Convenient offline mode
- Globally accepted remittance mechanism
- Easy, reliable and Speed
- Free for certain limits
- 24hrs working in week days
The Western Union-FRR is the safest and easiest way to receive or transfer money from worldwide.
We have been renowned for money transfer and message services. Our services are provided with
unique features and facilities inclusive of,
- * Money can be received in India up to a maximum of 2,500 USD or equivalent per transaction.
- * Cash pay out in India up to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per transaction. Any amount above this has to be paid through local cheque or pay order.
- * Foreign nationals who produce their passport, full amount in INR can be paid in cash.
- * For foreign nationals also, the maximum amount cannot be exceeded equivalent amount of $2,500 Individuals can receive only 30 transactions in a calendar year.
- All remittances are for personal purposes only or for foreign tourists visiting India.
- Minors cannot be paid Western Union transaction.
- No commercial transaction can be paid through this mode of transfer.
- Outbound money transfer through this channel is not allowed.
The various ways for money transfer includes,
(i) Telephone bill
A person in India can receive money in just minutes after his sender has sent money from Abroad. Each transaction is electronically remitted through Western Union central server and is generated through a software which is absolutely safe and easy to use. Robust security features are inbuilt. The documentation and payment process has been designed in a way to ensure that the payment is made only to the actual receiver. For this purpose all the locations of Paul Merchants Limited have been geared with all state of the art infra structure to provide timely and safe services to the customer.
|For receiving money in India a customer has to fil up a very simple form which is called To Receive Money Form. This form contains basic information relating to the transaction like no., name of the receiver, name of the sender, amount, country etc. which any person having elementary education can also fill up. Otherwise, our Front Office Executive can also help the customer to fill up the TRM. Further, to receive money , a person do not need to open a bank account if his transaction is less than Rs. 50,000/-. Payment in those cases is made in cash. The Receiver will be required to present a proper photo identification for any transaction and will be paid immediately. This way Paul Merchants and Western Union are much more convenient than any Bank.|
|Money Transfer services in India are being provided by Western Union as per the license issued by Reserve Bank of India. The conditions prescribed by RBI in this regard are strictly adhered to by the Company and its entire network all Anti Money Laundering laws, KYC norms and other regulations are duly complied with.|